A Facebook post by her father (which is no longer publicly available), reads:
“Hi, I’m Jax,
Doctors tried to bully my parents into aborting me three times.
They said my intestines were out of my body – my momma and daddy wouldn’t let them.
They said my legs and feet were deformed and not worth the mothers risk – my momma and daddy wouldn’t let them.
Then they said i had Trisomy 18 and wouldnt live outside of the womb – and my mommy and daddy wouldn’t let them.
Daddy said he didn’t believe them, he said their evidence was pathetic, daddy said I was fine. My mommy agreed.
And went against the will and advice of the top doctors of their field “high risk pregnancy”.
I was born a month early,
- I’m in the 95+% for everything,
- My hands and feet are perfect
- My tummy is just like it is supposed to be
- I don’t have an extra 18th chromosome
- I’m almost 7months old now because i was born a month early and
- I’m fine….
My name is Olivia-Jax, not fetus, not human tissue.
I’m a little girl that my mommy and daddy didn’t give up on and…